Interscholastic Sports: Athletics with competition outside of Troy Schools. The Philosophy is that of educational athletics. These students are required to have a Troy School District ATHLETIC PHYSICAL CARD on file. The exam must occur after April 15 to be valid for the following school year. Physical Card forms can be picked up in the office print a copy. Health Appraisals will not be accepted.
Intramural Sports: Athletics emphasizing skills and personal growth of the athlete without competition. These students are required to have a signed permission slip from an adult caregiver. No Athletic Physical card is required.
***IF YOU PLAN ON PLAYING A SPORT AT BAKER IN THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR ***
Baker Middle School is happy to offer the opportunity for your child to receive an Athletic Physical for the 2017-2018 school year. This opportunity will be during schedule pick up on Thursday, August 24th, 2017 from 9:00-12:00 & 1:00-3:00 at Baker Middle School.
If you are a 7th & 8th grader planning to participate in any of the athletics (except Tennis) this year, you will need a current sports physical on file before you can participate.
· No Health Appraisals
· If you have a physical on file at Baker Middle School, where the examination occurred after April 15th 2017, it will be valid for the 2017-2018 school year.
Any student planning to participate in Cross Country or Wrestling, 6th-8th grade, will need to have a sports physical on file before you can participate.
Any 6th grader interested in playing football with the 7th grade Baker Football team will also, need a sports physical.
· The Athletic Physicals will be given by TROY FAMILY PRACTICE P.L.L.C.
· The cost of the Athletic Physicals will be $25 for each student.
· Payment options are cash or a check payable to: TROY FAMILY PRACTICE P.L.L.C.
· Pre-register your child for an Athletic Physical starting Wednesday August 9th, 2017, until Tuesday August 22nd, 2017.
· To register go to http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4fadaf22a1f85-athletic/14099540
· Parents need to be present for physical exam or your child will need a completed Authorization to Treat minor form.(The Authorization form is available at Baker Middle School)
All questions or requests regarding Athletic Physicals should be directed to:
Mrs. Judy Kay Morgan email@example.com