2023 TSD MIDDLE SCHOOL INTRAMURAL WRESTLING
IM Wrestling Practice Begins: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
MUST HAVE PHYSICAL TO PRACTICE
MUST PAY $50 CLUB FEE TO PARTICIPATE (unless you paid for another $50 club or IM sport already - $75 interscholastic sports do not count for $50 IM/Club fee)
LINK TO IM CLUB PAY TO PARTICIPATE FORM
Wednesday, March 15 - 3:30 p.m. - Larson @ Baker
Wednesday, March 22 - 5:00 p.m. City Tournament (Athens HS) - No Transportation
Baker: Bryan Laze (Bryanlaze01@gmail.com), Jesse Matti (email@example.com)
- All meets should start as close to 3:30 p.m. as possible.
- Wrestlers should weigh in during the first week, they do not need to weigh in again.
- Pairings at meets are to be based on:
- Grade in school
- Team scores will not be kept.
- All matches will be a maximum of three one-minute periods.
- Students may wrestle more than once, if necessary, to insure that as many people as possible get matches.
- Officials for the City tournament have been hired.
- All other matches will be officiated by a student assigned by Marc Bullock and Robby Keyes (2 officials - $20.00 each)
- COACHES ARE TO SUPERVISE THE OFFICIALS AND STOP MATCHES WHENEVER APPROPRIATE TO INSURE THE SAFETY OF ALL PARTICIPANTS.
- One-way transportation will be provided for all away matches except the City tournament. There will be no busing to the City tournament.
- Practices should be between 1 and 1.5 hours in duration.
- Be prepared to collect all headgear and kneepads at the City tournament.
- Coaches are responsible to collect all equipment from individuals not completing the program prior to receiving salary payment.
- All participants will receive a ribbon at the City tournament.
- Have a great season and if you have questions, contact Tim Fulcher (248.823.5153).