2020 TSD MIDDLE SCHOOL INTRAMURAL WRESTLING
IM Wrestling Practice Begins: Wednesday, February 19, 2020
MUST HAVE PHYSICAL TO PRACTICE
MUST PAY $50 CLUB FEE TO PARTICIPATE (unless you paid for another $50 club already)
Wednesday, March 4 - 3:30 p.m. - Smith @ Baker
Monday, March 9 - 3:30 p.m. - Boulan @ Baker
Wednesday, March 11 - 3:30 p.m. Larson @ Baker
Wednesday, March 18 5:00 p.m. City Tournament (Athens) No Transportation
Baker: Nicolas Barnhart (Nicklas.firstname.lastname@example.org), Jesse Matti (email@example.com) · Boulan: Marc Bullock (firstname.lastname@example.org), THS wrestlers · Larson: Robby Keyes (email@example.com), Bryan Laze (firstname.lastname@example.org) · Smith: Sam Trella (email@example.com), Dan Mastrovito, Gary Harlan, THS wrestlers
1. All meets should start as close to 3:30 p.m. as possible.
2. Wrestlers should weigh in during the first week, they do not need to weigh in again.
3. Pairings at meets are to be based on:
b. Grade in school
4. Team scores will not be kept.
5. All matches will be a maximum of three one-minute periods.
6. Students may wrestle more than once, if necessary to insure that as many people as possible get matches.
7. Officials for the City tournament have been hired.
8. All other matches will be officiated by a student assigned by Gary Harlan (2 officials - $10.00 each)
9. COACHES ARE TO SUPERVISE THE OFFICIALS AND STOP MATCHES WHENEVER APPROPRIATE TO INSURE THE SAFETY OF ALL PARTICIPANTS.
10. One-way transportation will be provided for all away matches except the City tournament. There will be no busing to the City tournament.
11. Practices should be between 1 and 1-1/2 hours in duration.
12. Be prepared to collect all headgear and kneepads at the City tournament.
13. Coaches are responsible to collect all equipment from individuals not completing the program prior to receiving their check.
14. All participants will receive a ribbon at the City tournament.
15. Have a great season and if you have questions, contact Tim Fulcher (248.823.5153).